- Preheat the oven at 180-190C.
- In a small bowl, mix ground linseed with water and let it sit for a minute or two until it becomes a gel.
- In a big bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, almond meal, sesame seeds and salt.
- Add the linseed mix and the veggies to the flour mix and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Shape into thin cookies (by hand) and spread them on a cookie tray covered with baking paper.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on the cookies and bake them for about 20 minutes (or until you stick a toothpick in them and it comes out clean).
- Take your cookies out of the oven and allow them to cool before serving.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to receive our monthly newsletter
The Wild Oats Loyalty Card