2 tbsp almonds
2 tbsp roasted pumpkin seeds (try roasting yourself with honey or syrup and cinnamon)
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/3 cup (80 ml) coconut milk
1/3 cup (80 ml) water
* 1/2 banana
* handful of blueberries
* other fruit can be used as preferred
- Put the coconut milk in a bowl and add your chia seeds. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes and thicken
- Take 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin seeds and all of your almonds and pulse in the food processor a few times. You can opt for a chunkier or smoother mix as desired.
- Place the mixture and the rest of the seeds into the bowl with the chia seeds and milk once it’s thickened and add your fruit on top.
- Add water to reach your desired consistency.
* Top tip
You could also add a sprinkle or cinnamon or honey to the top for added sweetness.