6 medium aubergines
200-250g of walnuts, mashed
3 cloves garlic
50-75g parsley, chopped
1 cup of pomegranate molasses
- Peel the aubergines (keeping on their head) and make a slot on one face, then salt them and wait for 15 minutes.
- Fry them in oil until they become golden and put them aside.
- Crush the garlic and fry it, after 3-5 minutes add the mashed walnuts and chopped parsley.
- After about 5-7 minutes add half of the pomegranate molasses and salt and wait until its water evaporates.
- Pour the sauce inside the aubergines.
- Pour the remaining pomegranate molasses into the pan and put it on stove over a low heat.
- Put the filled aubergines in the pan, cover with with a lid and wait for about 10 minutes.
- It’s ready now! Enjoy the Iranian food…