Exercising at Home
Now the gyms are open again and we can exercise in small, socially-distanced groups you might be exploring the world of sports supplements and nutrition. Whether you’re reaching for your running shoes or stretching out your yoga mat, putting some thought into what you put into your body before and after exercise can really benefit your results.
We’ve broken it down for you.
Whether you’re trying protein powder for the first time or you’re looking to try new flavours, Motion’s sample box is a great way to try something without investing in a kilo of protein you may not like!
We have the creamy cocao and organic peanut butter in-store. Each sachet serving contains 15-20g protein plus tailored blends of micronutrients and antioxidants that support recovery, energy and mood.
Vivo Life Range
For runners and general fitness, we have a great range by Vivo that’s vegan-friendly.
Their Perform protein is designed to help you:
- Build lean muscle and strength with 25g of plant-based protein per scoop.
- Enhance your performance with energy-boosting superfoods and plant-based BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids).
- Recover faster with antioxidant-rich turmeric extract.
- Absorb the ingredients faster with raw and fermented protein enhanced with digestive enzymes.
BCAAs are commonly taken to boost muscle growth and enhance exercise performance. They may also help with weight loss and reduce fatigue after exercise too.
They also have a Sustain formula to sip while running, cycling and any other exercise to help you:
- Train harder for longer with branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) that reduce muscle breakdown.
- Maximise energy and focus with Cordyceps Mushroom.
- Rapidly replace minerals lost through sweat with electrolyte-rich coconut water and pink Himalayan salt.
Why are BCCAs important for Vegans?
If you’re following a vegan diet you can miss the BCAAs in your diet. So a boost of BCAAs from these formulas can really benefit you and your exercise.
Nordiq Sports Range
Made up of protein powders and wholefood powders, this range has plenty of performance enhancing herbs.
Pre-workout protein powder: load your drink with this powder before a workout to perform better, activate your energy production and boost your energy levels in a natural way.
Post-workout protein powder: provides your body with the best tools to repair muscular damage (which is why your muscles can feel sore after working out).
Hydration wholefood powder: this powder is packed full of natural electrolytes while being 100% free from additives and sugar.
Magnesium wholefood powder: contains highly absorbent magnesium malate and green, magnesium-rich botanicals to support the well-being of the nervous system and muscles.
Better You Recovery Magnesium Oil
Soothe hard-working muscles with a natural blend of magnesium chloride and energising lemon oil, arnica and capsicum to add a gentle heat to speed up recovery time.
There are so many benefits to exercising. These could include:
- Reduction in your risk of heart disease
- Helping you control your weight
- Improving mental health and mood
- Helping you quit smoking
- Improving your sleep
- Reducing your risk of falls
- Helping your body manage blood sugar and insulin levels
- Increasing your chances of living longer.