We are pleased to present this creative guest post by Yogi Tea! You can find a huge range of Yogi Tea options at Wild Oats, and be sure to head to their website to find out more about their brand and ethos.
Gazpacho is a spanish soup served chilled and typically eaten during the summer months.
Our take on this refreshing dish is made with our YOGI TEA® Green Balance variant along with courgette, peas and fresh herbs. Not to mention it’s completely vegan so the perfect way to stay healthy this summer!
Green Balance Gazpacho with Courgette & Peas
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions:
• 4 bags YOGI TEA® Green Balance
• 1 cucumber
• 200 g courgette
• 250 g green peas, frozen
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 2 garlic cloves
• 4 tbsp apple vinegar
• 2 small bread rolls, slightly stale
• A handful of ice cubes
• 2 tbsp parsley, fresh
• ½ tbsp fresh mint
• 1 tbsp soy yoghurt
1. Prepare YOGI TEA® Green Harmony with 1 litre boiling water and allow to steep for 5 minutes, then remove tea bag and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
2. Shave four thin strips from the cucumber for the decoration.
3. Blend the rest of the cucumber to a fine consistency with the roughly chopped courgette, peas, olive oil, garlic, apple vinegar, the roughly chopped bread roll and the ice cubes.
4. Serve ice cold topped with cucumber strips, soy yoghurt, chopped parsley and mint leaves.