Turmeric Tea Reipe
This turmeric tea is more of a milky chai, all sweet and spicy. It contains turmeric and ginger, the anti-inflammatory cornerstones of the spice world.
You can have this tea any time of the day. But when your muscles are uptight after a long day moving around or after intense exercise at home, it’s great to weave your turmeric tea into your nighttime routine.
How to Make Turmeric Tea
- Gently warm the almond or coconut milk on the stove.
- In a mug, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of the warmed milk into the mug and mix until the liquid is smooth with no lumps.
- Add the rest of the milk and mix well.
- You can leave the pieces of ginger in the tea, or strain it out before drinking.
Now you’ve found a great way to end your day, how about starting it with this fantastic protein and fibre combo of the banana and peanut butter smoothie bowl. We also recommend trying yoga for your neck and shoulders as another way to stretch out any tight muscles.