A lovely lunch or breakfast option, made combining some of nature’s most health-boosting foods. We recommend always choosing organic spinach and eggs. Spinach is one of the ‘dirty dozen’, being particularly susceptible to retaining any pesticides which may have been used.
Suitable for grain-free, dairy-free and gluten-free diets.
Coconut oil for sauteeing
½ onion, finely chopped
1 cup spinach, fresh or frozen
½ cup ground nuts (optional)
2-3 organic eggs
1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
Any herb of choice, fresh or dry (optional)
Freshly ground sea alt and black Pepper
- In a food processor, chop the cauliflower until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Melt coconut oil and sautee the cauliflower, garlic and onion until lightly browned
- Beat eggs in a bowl and add cauliflower mix and the remaining ingredients. Stir.
- Place parchment paper on a baking tray and spoon mixture into rounds onto the tray. You can use a cookie cutter if you like a rounder shape, or we’re fans of going rustic!
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes until browned.