A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops
£10.85 – £18.65
A traditional herbal remedy to take at the first signs of a cold. Available in 50ml or 100ml bottles.
Nationwide delivery available
Echinaforce® Echinacea drops are a traditional herbal remedy used for the symptomatic relief of colds, influenza type infections and similar upper respiratory tract conditions.
Echinaforce® Echinacea is made from fresh extracts of Echinacea purpurea herb (95%) and root (5%). Echinacea is a plant native to America but is now cultivated extensively in Europe. The plants which go into our product are cultivated organically in Switzerland at our own herb farms.
Up to 10 species of Echinacea have been identified, but only three (E. purpurea, E. angustifolia and E. pallida) are used medicinally. Echinacea purpurea is considered to be the one which has been most widely researched and this is the species we use.
The Echinacea usd in these drops is produced using extracts of freshly harvested, organically grown Echinacea purpurea herb and root, picked fresh and used within 24 hours of harvest. The benefit of using freshly harvested herbs has been demonstrated in research – extracts produced from fresh plants contain almost 3 times more active substances compared with those obtained from equivalent amounts of dried herb*.
This is why, when you need a herbal remedy to help you fight the misery of colds and flu, not all Echinaceas are the same.
1 ml of oral liquid contains the tinctures of: Fresh Echinacea herb 860 mg (Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench) (1:7.5-14.6) Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v, Fresh Echinacea root 45 mg (Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench) (1:7.1-12.5), Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v
1 ml of Echinaforce drops is equivalent to 25 oral drops.
How to Use
- Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: Take 15 drops (0.6 ml) in a little water two to three times daily.
- Start taking this product at the first signs of cold.
Not for use in children under 12.
For oral use only.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.