BetterYou Vitamin D Spray 3000
Your daily dose of Vitamin D in one simple spray.
FREE BETTERYOU MAGNESIUM FLAKES (250G) WITH EVERY BETTERYOU PURCHASE (while stocks last).
- Delivers 3000IU (75μg) of vitamin D3 in every spray
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Supports bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- Fast and effective absorption
- Alternative to taking tablets
- 100 daily doses
Between October and early March we don’t get enough Vitamin D from sunlight. It’s essential for normal teeth and bones and a healthy immune system, which is why we need a bit of a boost during the cooler months.
BetterYou’s DLux oral spray is really easy to use. All you need to do is spray it onto the inside of your cheek to allow the micro-sized droplets to coat and permeate the soft-tissue and deliver the vitamin directly into your bloodstream. It’s as simple as that. We also have the BetterYou Vitamin D Spray 1000 available should you need a lower dose. The peppermint-flavoured spray is a handy alternative to taking tablets, plus it’s suitable for vegetarians too.
So, who should be taking a Vitamin D supplement? Public Health England recently reissued advice on the importance of vitamin D. And the Department of Health and Social Care recommends that all adults and children over 5 years old should consider taking a daily supplement containing 10micrograms during Autumn and Winter (there’s other advice for younger children and babies – see NHS website).
- Acacia gum
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)
- Sunflower lecithin
- Citric acid
- Peppermint oil
- Preservative: potassium sorbate.
How to Use
- Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Shake well before every use.
- Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
- Replace the cap after use.
- Once opened, use within 6 months.
- Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.