CBD One Absorb Ultra 400mg 10ml
A CBD oil with 99% bioavailability.
Nationwide delivery available
- Bioavailable CBD formula
- Up to 10 times more effective than traditional products
- Great taste
- Add to your favourite hot or cold drinks
- One-a-day dose
- Laboratory verified
The 10ml bottle comes with 400mg of bioavailable CBD, so you’ll get around 45-50 single shots. The Absorb Ultra can be taken in one single dose rather than spread out across the day like other brands. It’s water-soluble which means you can add it to everything from your hot tea in the morning to a cold glass of orange juice.
When we’re talking about bioavailability, we’re talking about how easily our bodies absorb the compounds into our bloodstream. Check out our FAQs for even more information.
The BBC interviewed a handful of people who use cannabidiol to find out the effects of CBD.
Water, Curcumin, Vegetable Glycerine, Triglycerides, Terpenes, Sodium Bicarbonate, Bioavailable cannabis extract, Contains 400mg of bioavailable CBD per 10ml.
How to Use
- Shake well before use.
- Add 1 pump to your favourite hot or cold drink.
- Can be added directly to mouth if you prefer.
- Use 1 pump per day.
- Wipe pump with clean tissue after use.
- Can increase to 2-3 pumps per day if required.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature away from sunlight.
- Not intended to be used as a medicine, or a substitute for a varied diet.
- Will stain.
- Don’t use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
Note: All CBD One products contain less than 0.05% THC which in most cases is undetectable.
The psychoactive substance in cannabis is called Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. CBD products are made from low THC plants known as hemp. Hemp was often fed to animals and they passed cannabinoids on to us in meat and milk. When cannabis was made illegal around 100 years ago our cannabinoid intake was lost.
The psychoactive substance in cannabis is called Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. CBD products are made from low THC plants known as hemp.
Hemp was often fed to animals and they passed cannabinoids on to us in meat and milk. When cannabis was made illegal around 100 years ago our cannabinoid intake was lost.