Pukka Aloe Vera Juice, 500ml, 1 Litre
£9.56 – £15.96
Made with hand-selected leaves from mature plants, no bitterness.
Organic | Vegan
Nationwide delivery available
- Guaranteed 500mg/litre of aloeverose polysaccharides
- Contains only inner leaf gel, no bitter outer rind
- Clean natural taste without synthetic preservatives
- Hand-selected leaves from mature plants
- Organic and vegan
Pukka’s organic Aloe Vera Juice is made from hand prepared organic inner leaf gel for better taste. Made from the highest organic grade, sustainably cultivated, and carefully selected to bring you the full potential of nature’s goodness.
The Pukka Aloe Vera gel contains 99.8% inner leaf gel. Growing wild across the driest areas of India and Africa, aloe vera is famed for its ability to store moisture.
The Aloe Vera plant is juicy, cool and moist. At Pukka they only use the hand-prepared gel of the inner leaf so it contains none of the bitter aloin found in the rind of the plant.
Their Aloe Vera Juice Organic is of the highest organic grade, sustainably cultivated and carefully blended by Master Herbsmith, Sebastian Pole.
500ml, 1 litre
100% organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients: Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel 99%, Citric Acid From Tapioca 01%.
How to Use
- Take 3–6 tablespoons (45–90ml) per day before food.
- Children 2–12 years can take 2 tablespoons (30ml) per day.
- Shake before use.
- Delicious added to smoothies, fruit juices or on its own.