Wileys Finest Fish Oil Easy Swallow Minis
Just two capsules a day for a great balance of EPA and DHA.
- Each serving contains 360mg EPA, 270mg DHA for a total of 630mg EPA + DHA Omega-3s
- Take 2 softgels per day; 60 count bottle is a 1 month supply
- Concentrated Wild Alaskan Fish Oil made at Wiley’s family-owned and operated cGMP Refinery
- Sustainable Alaskan Fish caught by American Fishermen
Wiley’s Easy Swallow Minis provide a concentrated dose of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids in every serving. DHA and EPA Omega-3 are essential nutrients for brain and eye development for optimal focus and function. The mini soft gels are 55% smaller than the Peak EPA Fish Oil making them a great alternative for those who struggle to swallow large capsules and also children over 6 years old who need high-quality Omega-3s.
The fish oil soft gels also contain a dose of DHA too. But what actually is EPA and DHA, and is it something you need?
DHA stands for docosahexaenoic acid and EPA is eicosapentaenoic acid. These acids are types of Omega-3 fats that we need for blood circulation and a healthy heart. Our bodies can make some of these fats from the alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) in the food we eat, but it’s not always enough. Have you seen our other recommendations for heart and blood health?
That’s why you’ll always hear how good it is to eat oily fish like mackerel, salmon and sardines because they already contain Omega-3 fats. Healthline highlight 13 benefits of taking fish oil which is always handy to read up on. But for those that don’t eat fish regularly, Wiley’s fish oil is clinically proven to increase Omega-3 levels in human muscle tissue and red blood cells.
See picture of label.
How to Use
- As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with food.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- WARNING: Do not use this product if the safety seal is broken.
- Consult your GP before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, using blood thinners or anticipating surgery.