Wileys Finest Peak EPA Fish Oil 60s
Just one capsule a day for a peak dose of 750mg of EPA.
10x FREE WILEY’S FINEST PEAK EPA CAPSULES WITH EVERY WILEY’S FINEST ONLINE PURCHASE (while stocks last).
- Each fish oil soft gel contains 750mg EPA, 250mg DHA for a total of 1000mg EPA + DHA
- 4 x more Omega-3 than regular strength fish oil
- Natural anti-inflammatory for joint flexibility
- Concentrated Wild Alaskan Fish Oil made at Wiley’s family-owned and operated cGMP Refinery
- Only 100% Marine Stewardship Council certified line in the world, which is your assurance of sustainability
- National Sanitation Foundation and International Fish Oil Standards 5 Star Rated for safety and purity
Wileys Peak EPA is purified and concentrated to provide you with a peak dose of EPA in every single capsule. There’s also a dose of DHA in there too. But what actually is EPA and DHA, and is it something you need?
EPA stands for eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA is docosahexaenoic acid. These acids are types of Omega-3 fats that we need for a healthy heart and blood circulation. Our bodies can make some of these fats from the alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) in the food we eat, but it’s not always enough. Have you seen our other recommendations for heart and blood health?
That’s why you’ll always hear how good it is to eat oily fish like mackerel, salmon and sardines because they already contain Omega-3 fats. Healthline highlight 13 benefits of taking fish oil which is always handy to read up on. But for those that don’t eat fish regularly, Wileys Peak EPA is clinically proven to increase Omega-3 levels in human muscle tissue and red blood cells.
- Concentrated Fish Oil Omega-3 Ethyl Esters
- Fish Gelatin
- Purified Water
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E)
How to Use
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- WARNING: Do not use this product if the safety seal is broken.
- Consult your GP before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, using blood thinners or anticipating surgery.