Zinc is an essential trace element, present in all tissues. Your body cannot store zinc but has a rapid turnover rate, which is why you need to keep supplies up.
What does it do?
- It is needed for healthy growth and human development;
- It is essential for a healthy immune system;
- It helps to balance blood sugars through insulin;
- It helps to maintain healthy liver function, digestion and proper metabolism of carbohydrates;
- It helps to maintain a healthy nervous system;
- It is involved in healthy reproductive organs, prostate gland and healthy semen;
Inactivated lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with zinc citrate and copper sulphate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
Take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.