From Yogi Tea
300g brown rice flour
150g almond flour
36g baking powder
1 tsp salt
3 bags Yogi Bedtime tea
480g sweet potato, roasted in skins
3 tbsp white almond butter
6 tbsp water (or almond milk) + 9 tbsp water
3 tbsp flaxseeds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Roast the sweet potatoes in their skins (30-40 mins) and allow to cool.
- Remove skins and mash using a fork.
- Combine all the solid ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine sweet potato and mash with almond butter and 6 tbsp water (or milk).
- Place whole flaxseeds in a grinder and bruise. Add more water and bruise until the mixture becomes slimy then add to the sweet potato mixture before adding to the rest of the solid ingredients.
- Combine well using a wooden spoon and your hands.
- Line the cake tin with baking paper and add dough.
- Sprinkle with some whole flaxseeds.
- Bake for 25-30 mins in the oven (180 degrees) then let cool and slice.
* A Wild Oats tip…
Try serving with a slither of coconut oil or a nut butter of your choice. Or enjoy the deliciousness of this bread on its own!