First it’s essential to sort out your diet. Without that you are hobbling the horse and asking it to run. So take a look at our blog on the alkaline diet and pay special attention to avoiding gluten, all the nightshades and dairy products.
You can also try:
- Quercetin three times a day with or without food. I recommend Quercetin Formula by
Nature’s Aid because it has additional co-factors that improve its effectiveness. This can work
for many people by significantly reducing symptoms within an hour.
- Vitamin C 100mg three times a day with food (the only side effects with vitamin C are looseness
of the bowel if you take too much. Most people don’t get enough, especially when they are
exposed to some illness or other. If you suffer at all from this, simply reduce the dose. Also
for reduced effects choose a buffered variety or Ester-C).
- Vitamin D3 1000-3000iu per day, especially if you’re not getting much sunlight. The oral
spray seems to work best.
- Zinc 15mg per day minimum, 50mg max, but take the higher doses with small amounts of
copper. Viridian Zinc complex already has a trace of copper added.
- Finally, Nettle. Great fresh in soups, or as a cooked vegetable (a bit like spinach) or as a herb