Vegan Banana Pancakes Recipe
- Mash the banana in a mixing bowl then whisk in the lemon juice, oil and cinnamon.
- Next, add the flour and baking powder. Stir while gradually adding your oat milk.
- Use some kitchen paper to line your frying pan with a bit of oil, then heat your frying pan on a medium heat.
- Pour your batter back into your measuring jug so it’s easy to pour into your frying pan.
- When the bubbles pop and pancakes turn from glossy to matt you can flip them over. Cook for another couple of minutes.
- Serve with your favourite toppings – we’ve used banana and golden syrup.