Vegan Chocolate Brownies Recipe
These gooey, chocolately brownies are an absolute joy to eat. The date and walnut nut butter by Nutcessity gives the brownies a subtle nutty flavour too.
We won’t tell you how to enjoy your brownie, but we can 100% recommend a creamy turmeric tea to go alongside.
How to Make Vegan Chocolate Brownies
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C and grease a 9-inch brownie tin with coconut oil.
- On a low heat, melt the chocolate, nut butter and juice from the prunes in a mini bain-marie on the hob.
- Meanwhile, tip the flour, pinch of salt, baking powder, maple syrup and ten prunes (de-stoned) into an S-blade blender. You could do this by hand; it’ll just take a little longer.
- When the chocolate mix is melted and combined, add to the other ingredients. Combine thoroughly.
- Tip into your tin and bake for 10-15 minutes. Try not to overdo them because the brownies will still bake when you take them out of the oven!
A lovely recipe from Nutcessity.