3/4 tsp ground turmeric
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
3/4 cup of oat milk
3/4 cup of coconut milk
Dash of your favourite sweetener (stevia, maple syrup etc)
- Add the oat milk and coconut milk to a small saucepan
- Then add your organic ground turmeric, ground ginger, coconut oil, and sweetener of choice. I added one teaspoon of golden syrup.
- Whisk to combine all your ingredients over a medium heat. Heat through for about 4 minutes until hot to the touch but not boiling, keep stirring the whole time.
- Turn off the heat and taste to adjust flavor. Add more sweetener to taste or more turmeric or ginger for intense spice and flavor.
- Best when fresh, but anything leftover can be sealed in an airtight container and left in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Then when you want to enjoy it again just reheat it on the hob or microwave until hot.