Olive oil or melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees celsius. (Cooking on a lower heat allows for the kale chips to crisp up before burning and turning brown).
- Tear kale into small pieces and place into a mixing bowl (removing large stems).
- Drizzle oil on top and mix with hands to ensure an even coating.
- Line a baking tray with foil or baking paper, and spread the kale onto a tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes before giving it a toss to ensure even baking, then put back in for an extra 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from oven and season with sea salt and nutritional yeast, you will notice that the chips crisp up even more as they cool down out of the oven.