Cheesy, Vegan Kale Chips Recipe
These kale chips are so easy to make, guilt-free and incredibly tasty! I use my secret ingredient here, nutritional yeast, to add a cheesy flavour and deliver a boost of vitamin B.
B vitamins are great for energy production and stress management. You can use as much or as little as you want of the ingredients below.
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees celsius. (Cooking on a lower heat allows for the kale chips to crisp up before burning and turning brown)
- Tear kale into small pieces and place into a mixing bowl (removing large stems).
- Drizzle oil on top and mix with hands to ensure an even coating.
- Line a baking tray with foil or baking paper, and spread the kale onto a tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes before giving it a toss to ensure even baking, then put back in for an extra 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from oven and season with sea salt and nutritional yeast, you will notice that the chips crisp up even more as they cool down out of the oven.
You can find Nutritional yeast, Organic Olive oil, Organic Coconut oil & Sea salt at Wild Oats.
Recipe by Emalyse Cosh
Emalyse is a qualified Naturopath, Nutritionist and Herbalist from Australia -specialising in Women’s health, Digestive health and Travel health. She loves working one on one with clients to support them through their journey to vibrant health and wellness.