- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium;
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation;
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body;
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement;
- Suitable for individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets;
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free;
- Bilberries are one of the richest sources of natural flavonoids;
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement;
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise;
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage;
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to normal psychological function;
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress;
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue;
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function;
- Bilberry anthocyanosides can help capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effects of free radicals.
How to use
1g (approximately 1/3 of a standard teaspoon or 1.5ml), taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed. Can be mixed in water or juice.
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate).