- Loved and trusted in the UK since 1994
- An award-winning certified organic blend of EFA food oil
- 100% plant-based
- Sustainable sources of fresh omega 3 and 6 oil in a unique formulation of 2:1
- Vegan protein containing enzymes, vitamins and essential fatty acids
- Offers a complete ‘food oil foundation’ for building a healthy body
- Recyclable glass and paper packaging
- Sustainable ingredients with no additives or chemicals
- Certified Organic
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Our skin is a window to our dietary habits - it shows us what's going on in our bodies. If our skin looks dry or tired, then the rest of our body isn't being fed properly either.
By supplying your body with the correct fats – Omega 3 and 6, it allows your skin's cell membranes to hold onto water. In this simple action the omega oils work as internal moisturisers, giving you beautiful skin from within. At the same time as the cells in your hair and nails benefit too, it is observed that hair gains a new lustre, and nails become flexible and strong.
Flax seed oil*, sunflower seed oil*, sesame seed oil*, coconut oil*, evening primrose oil*, soy lecithin*, rice bran* and germ oils*, oat bran* and germ oils*, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant).
Pour around 1-2 tablespoons of this nutritious oil on your food:
- Mix in with prepared pasta sauces
- Add to porridge
- Blend with your favourite smoothie or juice (see quick recipe below)
- Mix with balsamic vinegar for a salad dressing
- Mix in with Mayonnaise
- Add to a fruit yoghurt
- Add to dips and spreads
- Mix in with mashed potato or pour into stews or soups